- DATA SHEET
- Tot Oli, Extra virgin olive oil
- PRODUCTION AREA
- La Foradada, La Vall de Gallinera “Finca Vicente Todolí”
- 750 m.s.n.m. on the shores of the Mediterranean.
- Arbequina, Manzanilla, Blanqueta, Picual, Canetera and Borriolenc
- COLLECTION PERIOD
- Second fortnight of October
- COLLECTION SYSTEM
- Milking manual and with comb machine
- EXTRACTION SYSTEM
- Continuous two-phase system, with 20º cold extraction
- Stainless steel tanks, always full
- Light green
- On the nose it has an aroma of green olives, artichoke, freshly cut and green banana
- Sweet, fluid, flavor of green almonds, apple and green banana, with a very slight bitterness and a very subtle and pleasant spice.
- IN THE TABLE
- Due to its classification, it is an oil that pairs perfectly with any dish, especially salads, desserts, fresh vegetables, sauces, fish, fresh cheese and cottage cheese.
- Intense green fruity
|ACIDITY||PEROXIDE LEVEL||K270||K232||AK||ETHYL ESTERS|
|MEDIUM FRUIT||MEDIUM AMARGO||MEDIUM SPICY|
There are no reviews yet.